Imperial Reference Cogitator

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Squaduary 2021 Starting Point

 Personal Challenges 



From my shallow and cursory research, Squaduary 2021 doesn't seem to have a central coordinator this year so I'm taking a page from a fellow blogger and pursuing the goal of painting a squad in the month on February as a personal challenge.  Never one to miss an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, this scout squad is also my first month's entry for the 2nd Edition Army Challenge Part II.  Since my first 6 month's in the original challenge led to many last minute submissions of my painted models that month, I am aiming for a less stressful approach this time around and trying to get some work done before the challenge even begins.  These scouts are another unit I have owned for many years but have never painted so I'm excited to complete painting on such wonderfully detailed sculpts from GW's past.  Thanks for following along and stay safe out there.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am having a lot of fun painting the models. They have so many tiny details that my early 90's GW influenced brain feels the need to paint in different colors :-)

      Delete
  2. Some of my favourite models in the whole GW catalogue, I look forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete