Imperial Reference Cogitator

Friday, August 21, 2020

Finished ... For Real This Time

 The Iron Gauntlet Advances... In A Rearward Direction?

 
I wanted to show off all the squadron markings plus the newly completed command tank but it does look like he ordered an advance and doesn't know the rest of the company decided otherwise.


Small chapter decal under the lascannons for the sons of Ultramar.


There's a small panel of green under the front treads to show the fourth company colors.  I don't feel like I got enough definition on the turret gunner so that he stands out from the vehicle, but I am proud of the freehand chapter symbol I managed on the shoulder pad.



1 comment:

  1. I've 10 Epic Ultramarine Land Raiders too! Love them.
    https://www.40kaddict.uk/2011/01/epic-space-marines-part-5-ultramarines.html

    ReplyDelete