Imperial Reference Cogitator

Saturday, August 1, 2020

August 2020 Inquisitional Conclave Entry

Inquisitor Jorus Rhyloth



This frightening gentleman is my entry for the inaugural year of the Inquisitional Conclave run by the excellent Neverness over at The Neverness Hobby Chronicle, a great blog that celebrates wide breadth of the WH40K universe.  Neverness is coordinating a challenge this month to paint an Inquisitor model and with good fortune I managed to pick up a likely candidate on eBay this summer.  I had never seen this model but Neverness helped with some information on the origins of this model which was originally sold as a space marine with tabard.  The combination of the robe, beard, and massive power sword, in my opinion, make this mini a perfect aspirant to the Ordo Xenos.  His background is a little sparse right now, other than his name which is drawn from one of my favorite Star Wars EU villians combined with the name of my favorite city of the Old Ones that rises from the seas when it hears the call from beyond the stars.  I love painting old pieces of GW history and I have never painted an Inquisitor before so this is going to be a fun challenge.  I'll attempt to update my progress here weekly and make sure to see the other great entries at The Neverness Hobby Chronicle.  Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment