Imperial Reference Cogitator

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Blogosphere Cross Pollinations

Paperclix!

In case it's not obvious, Deadpool, Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Nick Fury Jr
This oddly staged photo is a shout out to fellow blogger Spacecow Smith who helms the excellent Tales From Farpoint blog and also the recent Tales From the Inner Sphere blog.  I showed my son a picture of some of the recent papercraft efforts at TFIS that had been using in a mech campaign.  Later that day my son had cut up a cereal box and had already made several characters for a Marvel comics studio game which is my son's current favorite narrative source.  He is very excited about being able to incorporate any Marvel character into his games instead of being limited by what Heroclix or Lego minifigures he has.  Thanks to Spacecow for some unknowing inspiration for my son's gaming creativity.  




No comments:

Post a Comment