Imperial Reference Cogitator

Sunday, September 20, 2020

#DadGoals Painting Fanatic

Chaos Warband!


Some of the first miniatures my son has painted.  He likes to make liberal use of Blood For The Blood God.

My son has recently fallen in love with painting miniatures which is awesome and what I've always hoped for.  However I now have to adjust to finding him in my painting space at 8 on a Saturday morning or having days where he talks about fantasy miniatures and gaming for hours on end.  Some days I have to try and remind myself that when I was this interested in games and miniatures, I didn't know anyone else my age who had a similar interest, let alone an adult who would humor endless conversation about the subject.  All in all it has been a fun to have him jumping into the hobby with both feet and will provide plenty of content for the #DadGoals category in the future.  As long as I can survive the energy of a ten year old who lives in my house now being invested in my favorite hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment