Imperial Reference Cogitator

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Epic Proportions End of June Update

Tank Shock!


Sliding in under the wire this month with two slightly different pictures of the same thing to sum up this month's progress.  I am happy with the two Land Raider Squadrons I completed this month but since I'm painting two armies for this project I did hope to finish more.  There was a need to rush paint a unit for WH40K that took my painting time for half the month so while I started painting the Land Raider company for the Ultramarines I wasn't far enough along to include them here.  Well with the Nova 2020 convention being canceled for the same reasons everything else is being canceled, I should have plenty of time to paint more Epic minis in July since I won't be finishing off an army for the 40K narrative.  Be sure to follow along with all the Epic fun at Dr The Viking's Cowabunga Slice and Dice.

I think I need to watch a few Bob Ross episodes to perfect my fluffy clouds.



No comments:

Post a Comment