Imperial Reference Cogitator

Sunday, April 19, 2020

#DadGoals

Cross-Time Caper !


All the best superhero battles occur in crowded office buildings.

My son and I got in a game of Heroclix over the weekend.  In a bit of alternate universe shenanigans it was the Legion of Superheroes versus the Agents of Shield.  My son rushed forward in the crowded office buildings confident that his usual strategy of crushing me under thrown objects would suffice against my non super-powered government agents.  However he was unaware of the Shield team's interlocking powers and buffs and his Legionnaires rapidly fell.  He came back at the end when Timberwolf took out Fitz, Fury, and Coulson in rapid fashion but then agent May saved the day in typical "cavalry" fashion.  I actually won a game against my son!!!  This is so rare it only improves my record to 2-20 vs him in Heroclix but it's progress.  More pictures after the jump...




Can Agent Coulson and Nick Fury, Jr hold the line against the might of Ultra-Boy?

Agent May saves the day with a well placed shot after Fury, Coulson, and Fitz fell to the combined efforts of Ultra Boy and Timberwolf!




No comments:

Post a Comment