Imperial Reference Cogitator

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

And We're Back

 My Dreadtober Project Is Really Running Late...


Wow! That was the longest publication break in this blog's short history so I appreciate anyone who has come back after the hiatus.  A combination of a lot of Real Life activity and an addiction to Boardgame Arena online led to the severe lack of posts.  Fortunately I was stilll hobbying and gaming while not posting so there is plenty of content in the pipeline.  My Venerable Dreadnought above is almost finished but way behind on the end of Dreadtober deadline.  In other fun hobby news, the 3rd Season of the 40K2ndAC is underway and I am painting a charatcer heavy 1,000 points this time around to give my Dark Angels 2nd edition army a bevy of heroes to choose from to lead them into battle.  I have finished the first months contribution of two librarians and will feature some photos of the finished models this week.  Thanks for rejoining our program already in progress and stay safe out there...
My low model count project for season 3 of the 40K2ndAC


No comments:

Post a Comment